Conditions of Use
Swane's Garden Rewards Membership
Terms and Conditions
- Reward points generate on a basis of one point per $1 dollar (ex GST) spent. When point totals reach 400, a $20.00 Reward Voucher is issued and can be redeemed on a purchase.
- To qualify for reward vouchers the Garden Rewards card must be presented at the POS when purchases are made. Transactions without the Garden Rewards card cannot be recorded and therefore, cannot count toward reward voucher offers.
- Reward vouchers can be used the day after issue for 999 days, at which time they become invalid.
- From time to time, some products will not generate loyalty reward points.
- If a card is lost or stolen please advise us on 0296511322 or email@example.com
- Garden Rewards are only available to be redeemed at Swane's branded retail outlets.
- These are the terms and conditions of the Garden Rewards programme (the “programme”), a reward programme of Swane's Nurseries Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 3809 3818 645.
- Swane's may, at any time, without notice or providing any reason: i) Change these Conditions, ii) Change, suspend or terminate the Programme in the event that the Programme, or the provision of any benefit under the Programme, is contrary to any legislative requirement, government direction or court order, Swane's will have no obligation to continue with the Programme or to provide the benefit.
- Swane's has taken all reasonable care to ensure that information in connection with the programme is accurate, but does not accept liability for errors or omissions. The personal information provided by members is confidential and will not be released by Swane's for any purposes other than the programme.
- Swane's reserves the right to cancel any member’s membership of the programme if:
- in Swane's judgement, the Rewards member has in any way contravened these terms and conditions or,
- if no points are awarded to the member in a 12 month period. When a membership is cancelled, all accumulated points are also cancelled.
- Swane's may require annual renewal of membership of the Programme and/or increase membership joining and/or renewal fees.
- The Garden Rewards card remains the property of Swane's and can only be used when making purchases from authorised Swane's outlets.
- To qualify for reward vouchers the Garden Rewards card must be presented at the POS when purchases are made. Transactions without the Garden Rewards card cannot be recorded and therefore, cannot count toward reward voucher offers. The member accepts these terms and conditions and any rules or policies that may be adopted from time to time.
- Reward vouchers cannot be redeemed for goods sold in concession or franchises or at coffee shops and restaurants operating within the Swane's operated sites.
- Change cannot be given against reward vouchers.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Swane's reserves the right to decline issue, withdraw the card or alter its condition at any time, or terminate the Garden Rewards facility at any time without notice.
- It is the responsibility of the member to notify Swane's of any change of address or personal details.
- You may apply for a new Garden Rewards card if yours is lost or stolen. A fee may be charged by Swane's for the provision of a replacement card.
- In the event of any query, a member’s receipt will be required as evidence of purchase. Swane’s decision in the event of any dispute is final and binding.
- A member’s card and any unredeemed accrued benefits are not transferable, and must be used by the member to whom the points are issued.
- The member’s card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless stipulated by Swane's .
- The card does not offer credit.
- Membership Points (“Points”) are awarded to a Member by purchasing goods and services at Swane's .
- Points are awarded based on the value of the purchase made, excluding GST. This excludes the purchase of selected products that Swane's may nominate. Points cannot be redeemed on the order in which the points were earned.
- A reward is a “voucher” redeemed for accrued Points.
- Vouchers are not convertible to cash.
- To be issued a Voucher, members must have accrued the required number of points in their Garden Reward’s account, (minimum requirement 400 points).
- Garden Rewards may at any time, without prior notice to members alter the number of points required to obtain a voucher or impose additional restrictions on Vouchers or the conditions of obtaining it.
- All Vouchers awarded on and after 1 June 2014 remains valid for redemption for 999 days from the day in which the voucher is awarded.
- To the extent permitted by law, Swane's for itself and its servants and agents, exclude all liability with respect to death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the supply of a voucher, or from the loss, left or destruction of a voucher.
- Swane's accepts no liability in respect of any taxation liability of members arising from the rewards.
- Points will be awarded to members based on the total amount of the purchase excluding GST. This does not include products excluded from the programme.
Mail Order Roses
Winter mail order closes as stocks sell out. Winter roses are a field crop and are harvested once annually, when they are gone, they really are gone.
Stocks marked as SOLD OUT are considered to be in too small a number to guarantee a supply of grade 1 plants.
Full payment is required with each order to proceed to processing and confirmation.
All winter rose customers with an email address will receive confirmation as soon as possible after the order is processed detailing despatch date.
Other plant groups will be despatched within 10 days of the order being received and processed.
Please choose carefully, order variations may attract an administration charge and/or a delay in despatch of the order.
Swane's Quality is Guaranteed
100% replacement/credit guarantee on bare root roses
At Swane's we are so confident with the quality of our bare root roses that we offer a full replacement or credit guarantee when the purchaser has followed Swan'es planting, pruning and watering advice supplied with each order.
In the event of a rose plant failing to grow - return the plant with a matchbox size soil sample from the planting position and the receipt of your purchase to Swanes. Swanes will choose to replace, refund or issue a credit for the purchase price, depending on the availability, in that year or the next.
Plant returns will not be accepted after 30 September of the year of purchase. Before removing the plant talk to a Swanes advisor: (02 9651 1322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alterations & Additions:
In the event you change your order, either to make a deletion or addition, or change of despatch, we require at least Ten working days notice prior to such alteration.
Order cancellations and/or variations may attract an administration charge.
No substitutes unless requested. Alterations and additions require up to 10 working days notice. Less notice will at least delay the despatch of an order.
Quality: We believe all our stock to be of good quality, irrespective of the amount of stems the plant produces. This will vary naturally,and by rose variety. Some plants having one stem, some two and some even more. This does not indicate that the plant with the most stems is more vigorous than the plant with one. The size and amount of stems is different with each variety.
Questions for Swane's?